10/2/20 Problem Set
- Set a goal for your health that you can accomplish by Monday.
- Write a plan to help you achieve that goal.
- List twelve fractions which are equivalent to 10/12. Include and identify the irreducible among them.
- Write 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, and 4/5 in decimal.
- Construct a rectangle and a parallelogram with the same area. Give their perimeters.
- Explain two different methods for calculating the total area of an m by n rectangle and an m by p rectangle.
- How are multiples of b expressed in base b radix?
- Solve xn = 16.
- Compare the states of matter according to their properties.
- Sketch and label the tissues which connect the biceps femoris to the bones to which it is attached.
- Sketch the layers of Earth's atmosphere.
- Describe the chemical structure of carbohydrates and discuss why humans need them.
- Under what conditions do stars form?
- What will be the height of the shed once the roof is attached?
Past, Present, and Future
- Update your timeline.
- Draw a map which locates each of the early civilizations.
- Which of today's headlines stood out to you and why?
- What, if anything, can humanity do to avoid the bleak futures you imagine?
Language, Logic, and Literature
- What is the format of a haiku? Construct an example haiku.
- Is every statement an NVN sentence?
- Construct a valid modus ponens argument.
- List three intriguing facts about RBG.
- What is your list of words to map?